Smartphones Under 20000 is a list which everyone should consider before buying a smartphone. Smartphones are today’s most hyped tech gadget and this trend has been rising day-by-day so it may possible that you will flow in this flood of smartphones and will buy a worse smartphone comparing to other smartphones at the same price point. So to help you out this, we are showing top smartphones which you can consider to buy under 20,000 and if you are a budget smartphone geek and want to buy a budget smartphone then we would like to tell you that top smartphones list under 10,000 will be published soon so wait for it. This list of smartphones under 20000 can also be called midrange smartphones’ list.
We have defined criteria for the smartphones in this list and on the basis of those criteria we have added smartphones. Those criteria are as follows :
- Smartphones with 4,000 mAh or bigger battery with minimum 15Watt fast charging
- Smartphones with minimum 6GB RAM and should have 64GB Internal storage
- Smartphones with minimum 48MP camera
- Minimum Display should be greater than 6.4-inch and with a resolution of FHD+
So these are the criteria which we have set for a smartphone which is under 20,000 and this is just because if you are buying a smartphone with a budget of 20,000 we think that these things are must in a smartphone at this price range. Here are the best smartphones under 20000 INR.
Best Smartphones Under 20000:
This list will be updated regularly as the new smartphone enters in this list, we will add it into this list on the same day. This list has been picked up by a lot of research and analysis, so you can easily trust on it. It’s been tough to find the best smartphones under 20000 and to arrange them number-wise, we have decided to choose the smartphones and as per your requirement, you may buy smartphones from below given list.
Poco X2 :
This phone has its own legacy in this list as it has a big display compared to other’s in this list and it also has a 120Hz display refresh rate which is quite good for gaming and even for normal scrolling. The big battery is another reason to choose this smartphone and if we talk about processor then in this department also this phone is rocking as it runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G which is power efficient than the previous processors like 710 and 712 SoC. It is a much-talked smartphone yet as Poco series has not been launched for almost half and year.
- Bigger 6.67-inch FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 4,500 mAh battery with 27 Watt fast charging support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G gaming processor which is based on the 8nm process so it is power efficient as compared to others
- 64-Megapixel Quad Rear Camera
It looks like Motorola is jumping back again with a quality smartphone as this smartphone has 6.5-inch FHD+ display with HDR10+ certification and Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. It comes only 6GB RAM+128GB internal storage variant. You can buy it from here.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ display with HDR10+ support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G gaming processor
- 5,000 mAh big battery with 18 Watt fast charging
- 64-Megapixel Quad Rear Camera
Realme 6 Pro is another phone in this list but under 20,000 it is giving much more RAM as compared to other smartphones in this list as its top variant has 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage at Rs. 19,999 which is quite big as compared to others. More RAM means more games and apps may run at the same time as well as more space to install apps.
- 6.6-inch FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G gaming processor
- 4,300 mAh battery with 30Watt fast charging
- 64-Megapixel Quad rear camera setup with the dual front camera
- Comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
This smartphone is also on this list and it is for a long time because it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. If you don’t want to go for Realme 6 Pro and you are a Realme smartphone geek then you can easily buy this smartphone.
- 6.4-inch FHD+ display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G gaming processor.
- 64-Megapixel Rear Quad Camera setup
- 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC 4.0(30 Watt) fast charging
- 32-Megapixel Front Camera
- Dolby Atmos
This is the only smartphone from Samsung on this list. This smartphone has a premium gradient finish that’s why it looks like a premium smartphone but it is not and has a starting price of Rs. 19,499. You may buy it from Amazon India or Samsung India website. The displays in this list don’t have an AMOLED panel but this smartphone has this.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 420nits.
- Exynos 9611 processor based on 10nm technology
- 6GB RAM+128GB internal storage
- Storage expandable up to 512GB.
- 64-Megapixel Rear Quad Camera setup and a 32-Megapixel front camera
- 6,000 mAh big battery with 25Watt fast charger with reverse charging support.
So the list of Best Smartphones Under 20000 ends here. If you are searching for laptops for you under Rs. 1,00,000 then you can see our Best Gaming Laptops Under Rs. 1,00,000 in India: 2020 list. In this list, we have told you what specifications you should see if you are going to buy a new gaming laptop.