Facebook Temporary Profile Picture is the easy way to test how well your profile’s picture looks. You can use this feature from the app and on the Web. By default, Facebook has the option of setting a temporary profile picture for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, never and the last option is ‘custom’ and by this ‘custom’ option you can set the profile picture for a particular time as per your requirement.
At the first time rolling out of this feature, it can only be done by the mobile app but after sometime, it got available for web version also. So now if you want to make your photo temporary profile picture then you can do this from mobile or web version. This option is good for who wants to change profile picture for sometime and after it, they want to get back to that previous profile picture.
See Also – How To Delete Your Twitter Account
Set Facebook Temporary Profile Picture On Smartphone :
- At first, open the Facebook app and go to your profile.
- Then in Your profile click on your current profile picture and click on Edit button.
- Then if you want to upload the image, click on “Select Profile Picture” button and here you can select from your device’s library and from your already uploaded photos on Facebook.
- Select A Photo which you want to use and click on “Make Temporary” button.
Set Facebook Temporary Profile Picture On Web :
Setting a Facebook temporary profile picture on the web version is quite similar to the mobile version but there are also some differences. In the beginning, you have to open facebook.com and then you have to open your Facebook profile by clicking on the profile icon.
- Then click on the profile picture in your profile and click on “Update”.
- Then You have to click on Upload Photo or have to select from the uploaded photos on Facebook.
- After selecting the photo, click on the “Make Temporary” button and select the time period for it and click on the “Save” button.
So All you have to do is to follow all the above-given steps and after that, you will be able to set a temporary Facebook profile picture. This feature was firstly announced by Facebook in an official post on Facebook Blog on September 30, 2015. Facebook also rolled out some other features in that post like profile video.