If you are a twitter user and now you are tired from tweeting or seeing others tweets or anything else then you want to delete your twitter account. We don’t know Whatever will be your reason to delete your twitter account and we are here to tell you how you can do this and telling you some information about the deletion.
How To Delete Twitter Account :
To delete the twitter account you have to open web version of it or you can download twitter app to delete your account. To delete the twitter account follow these steps:-
- At first, you have to open twitter.com on the web browser in your smartphone or pc.
- Then you have to click on Your Profile icon. There you will see some options move down to Settings and privacy and click on it.
- Then after it, you have to click on Account option. If you are opening twitter on pc then you don’t have to follow this step.
- When the account option opened you have to move down to the page and click on Deactivate your account button. Then again move down to the page and click on Deactivate button.
- Enter your password to confirm that you would like to delete your account.
What You Should Have To Know :
Your Twitter account will not be deleted immediately. Twitter holds your data for 30 days and gives you a chance to get back on its platform. In this 30 days period if you want to reactivate your Twitter account you can simply login to Twitter.
See Also – How to Delete Gmail or Google Account
Your some account information may still be available on the search engines which means if you are deleting your twitter account for the purpose of clearing out your tweets from the search engines, will not happen.