Cookies can slow loading time of websites that’s why it got necessary to delete cookies. Cookies are a convenient way to carry information from one session to another on a website. If someone stores data on the server without using cookies would also be a problem because it would be difficult to retrieve particular user’s information without requiring a login on each visit on the website. We have already told you What are Internet Cookies and What they do.
So the question is that why to delete cookies? So the answer is that it can solve your slow page loading problem. It is possible that sometimes you have faced slow loading of the website in your browser, the major reason for this problem is corrupted cookies. As we told you that cookies will store your login information of a website. So before deleting the cookies, be ensured that you save all your content and logout from websites. If you don’t do this and delete cookies then you may need to login again and you may also lose your content if you are doing something online.
How To Delete Cookies in Google Chrome :
Here we are discussing that how you can delete cookies in Google Chrome. So Let’s see.
- At first click on three dots icon which is shown on the top right corner of Chrome Browser. Then you will see a drop-down menu. Click on “Settings” option. If you don’t want to do this work, there is also an alternate option. You can type “chrome://settings” at the URL bar in Chrome and press “Enter”.
- Then you have to scroll down and click on “Advanced”. It is at the bottom of the page. It will open advanced settings, you have to move on “Privacy and Security” and under the “Privacy and Security,” you have to select the “Clear browsing data” option.
- A new window will pop up. In the new Popup Window, you will see some options. You can set the time range, by default this setting is set to “All time” and you have to select ‘Cookies and other site data”. After it, you have to click on Clear data button which is on the right bottom of the window.
Delete Cookies in Chrome on iOS/Android :
- Go to Settings by clicking on three dots and then in settings find the “Privacy” tab which is under “Advanced” settings.
- Then scroll down and click on “Clear browsing data”.
- then you have to select “Cookies, media licenses and site data” option and then you have to click on the “Clear Data” button at the bottom.